DarkLegacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Sea Bosses

Go down

High Sea Bosses Empty High Sea Bosses

Post  ShyAngel Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 am

It's about the high sea bosses which drop dragon level drawing (not the high sea flagships which are dependend on Seabattle skill level and drop high sea map pieces).

First of all You need to know the Spawn system works:
-Every week after maintence Boss times are reset.
-The first BOSS times is the key of all the other bosses times in the rest of the Week.*
YOU MUST KNOW THE TIME WHEN THE SERVER RETURNED ONLINE AFTER MAINTENCE

Our Boss hunting Adventure begins after Maintenence

12 hours after the Maintenence You must be outside Stockholm waiting for Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate this is the first boss that spawn after Maintenence and the key of everything. The spawning time of this boss is between 1 minute to 3 hours, is Ramdom

After you get the Exact Time of the Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate. The rest of bosses will have it FIRST spawn at this times :

- John Hawkins : 4 hours and 20 minutes ( 100% exact time) AFTER the First Gotheburg Frigate time.
- Bartholomeus Roberts : 6 hours and 10 minutes ( non 100% exact time) AFTER the First Gotheburg Frigate time.
- Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate : 6 hours and 55 minutes
- Glory Level Frigate: Some say its 6 hours and 55 minutes but I beleive is totally Random.
- General Charly Will : 13 hours and 50 minutes AFTER the First Gotheburg Frigate time.
- General Cruz : 25 hours ( some say its 25hours but its 24hours and 56 minutes) AFTER the First Gotheburg Frigate time.

Ok This is the first time of spawn of every Boss now SECOND SPAWN OF EVERY BOSS WILL BE THE SAME THE REST OF THE WEEK.:

- John Hawkins : 9 hours and 04 minutes
- Bartholomeus Roberts : 10 hours and 04 minutes
- Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate : 6 hours and 55 minutes
- Glory Level Frigate: Some say its 6 hours and 55 minutes but I beleive is totally Random.
- General Charly Will : 13 hours and 50 minutes
- General Cruz : 19hours and 20 minutes

OK this is all you need to know about the spawn times, if you still dont understand this i will put two examples:

John Hawkins

Maintenence END -> 12 hours -> between 1 minute-3hours --> First Gotheburg spawn --> 4 hours and 20 minutes --> First hawkins spawn --> 9 hours and 4 minutes --> Second hawkins spawn --> 9hours and 4 minutes --> Third Hawkins Spawn --- > Repeat all the week

General Cruz

Maintenence END -> 12 hours -> between 1 minute-3hours --> First Gotheburg spawn --> 24hours and 56 minutes --> First General Cruz Spawn --> 19 hours and 20 minutes --> Second General Cruz Spawn --> 19 hours and 20 minutes --> Third General Cruz Spawn ---> Repeat all the week

BOSS LOCATIONS SPAWN:

- Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate : Always Spawn in Stockholm then sails Oslo-London-Lisbon and Return
Some People says this Frigate also Sails to Reikjavik , I honestly never seen it myself.

- Glory Level Frigate : Location Spawn is Ramdom and it can be in Suez, Aden , Bombay and I beleive Muscat too

- John Hawkins : Really hard to know the Location and the direction he sails, John Hawkins can Spawn in Luanda and in the highsea in this locations ( the ones i know) : 577 156 near dakar, 660 -74 near Madeira, -100 998(988 sorry forgot) near cape town, I have seen John hawkins in Cape Town, also people said he sails to Accra too

- Bartholomeus Roberts : He can Spawn in London - Lisbon - Madeira - Cape Town also this mysterious boss sometimes spawn outside London and sail to it then return, and sometimes spawn outside london and magically teleport to cape town , Also he spawn in a place between Lisbon and London in the High Seas ( I beleive)

- General Cruz : He Spawn and sail in the Line of Seville-Tortuga ( the city near tortuga where merchants sail), sometimes he dont return to Seville City, he stop in the High sea near seville city and return to Tortuga

- General Charly Will: He spawn in the line of London - La Habana (Cuba)

WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KILL BOSSES WITH FULL CREW

Recomended "must have" Equipment to be able to kill all Bosses with full crew:

- LVL 10 Raider with UPGRADED FH and Secondary Steel Ram Proof Shield or better
-Golden Dragon armor ( preferibly with some very good plus)
-Golden Dragon Falchion ( preferibly with some plus)or better* You can kill all the bosses with Flame Falchion only Boss that is really needed to use Golden is General Charly Will.
-Flame Dragon helm ( preferibly with some plus) preferibly better helm.
- Full Empires ares / Hades set ( medal, badge , x2 rings ) MUST HAVE if you want to kill all the bosses
- First Aids kits - NEVER go hunt without them -
- Low Level Hp potions
- Low Level Sp potions
- Charm , I use a lot the Attack Charm, but Hp, accuracy, dodge is also very good.. all depends of your equipment needs.
Optional
- Refined Charm I gotta say its really great item to have and its worth every IM point you might spend on it, even if you fail, its like an Extra Empire jewels.
-Special Potions, specially the 1000 hp heal pot
- Secondary Golden Dragon Armor or other type of Dragon Armor, You can Wear it before boarding the bosses use the special skill then once you board him you equip your main Golden Dragon Armor this way your sailors and yourself are stronger in the first minute of the fight. Ive heard of People that does this Method, I honestly dont Recommend it, because its risky business, you can crash after boarding the boss ( happens a lot) if he kills you before you log log in, you have a decent chance of droping your main armor, also if you die by the boss fighting,and you have the secondary armor in the Equipment slots you have a decent chance of droping this Secondary Armor so be careful.

HOW TO FIGHT EVERY BOSS

- Glory Level Frigate: This is the easiest boss of all , which the "must have stuff" you must not have any problem at all, I suggest you use Armor and Weapon skills before you board him, this way your sailors are stronger and you lose less sailors. Always Attack directly the Boss, dont lose time with the sailors

- Gotheborg Honorable Level Frigate : This Boss is also a "piece of cake" but is a bit annoying he uses Guns and runs a lot, you must no have any problem at all , I suggest you use Armor and Weapon skills before you board him, this way your sailors are stronger and you lose less sailors.

- Bartholomeus Roberts : This is when bosses start getting a little harder, but with the "must have" equipment you must not have any problem at all,Black Bart have a Pet, which I suggest kill first before attacking black bart since this dog kills fast your sailors, then go attack Black Bart. I suggest you use Armor and Weapon skills before you board him, this way your sailors are stronger and you lose less sailors.

- John Hawkins : This Boss is Hard and you must not make any mistakes while figthing or you might have serious trouble, I recommend you try this Boss before trying Charly Will. Once you Board this boss, you must run and attack him, while fighting he will start spawning sharpooters on you, you must always attack hawkins and not attack any sharpooters.. You must be drinking low level pots all the time during the fight, also you must save the armor, helm and falchion skills to the last part of the fight or when you start losing much HP (50%), I would day when he hits like 30%-40% of his HP. I suggest you be all the fight spamming hp pots, and IM heals if needed. I suggest you Equip charm before boarding him

- General Cruz : This Boss Might look much easier than John Hawkins but he is very Dangerous, sometimes he can do consecutives critical hits of 1.5k hp - 3.5k hp but its Rare. You must use your Armor, helm and falchion skill in the last part of the fight or when you start losing too much HP ´(50% hp) I suggest you be all the fight spamming hp pots, and IM heals if needed. I suggest you Equip Charm before Boarding him

- General Charly Will: This is the Hardest Boss, ATLEAST you "must have" ALL the recommended equipment or BETTER to kill him, any mistake while fighting him can result in a very Quick Death . Before Boarding him, you must Equip an IM charm. Since the Begining of the Fight you must SPAM the hp pots and IM heal ( First aid kit) like Crazy, You also have to Check the Normal chat once you see a red message saying " He goes in Rage" You must use your armor ( always use it first), helm and falchion skills and continue healing till the End of the fight. This boss is hard to kill at the first times, you need some good stats, so if you die, just try harder.. his drops are worth the try ... If you see all yours sailors are killed better to open the dropped safes and magic boxes quickly, because you might die once you are back in the sea.
ShyAngel
ShyAngel
Admin

https://darklegacy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down